[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

O. Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:11:38 -0600

------------8F1572071F99C249

On Friday, May 13, 2005 at 2:26:13 PM, pmm2tb wrote:

>> I've had enough - Thunderbird here I come.

> Welcome to the free world.

Ditto.  I myself have migrated to The Bat!  What a wonderful program,
although I'm sure that the PMMail could have been just as good had
development continued.  Are you listening, BluePrint?

$45 to Ritlabs for the Bat!  A few hours to transfer everything over.
 PMMail hanging on for legacy reasons for a month or so.

 Then it's gone.  A decade of use and now I'm going to leave the
 sinking ship.  Hell, a decade of Beta testing.

 Have fun, guys.

--=20
Martin Moran            ommoran at telusplanet dot net
Beaumont, Alberta      =20

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ommoran/publickey.txt

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"

PGP Public Key Fingerprint:  CEF6 48D8 73FC 2A36 3287  FC20 CAEC 75D1 9C58 =
B861

------------8F1572071F99C249