[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:30:44 +0200

----Original Message----
From: pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
[mailto:pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com]On Behalf Of Not Here
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 8:41 PM
To: pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Subject: [pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

> Sunday June 19 2005 14:11, O. Martin Moran wrote to pmm2tb:
>

>> Ditto.  I myself have migrated to The Bat!  What a wonderful
>> program,
>
> Doesn't forward HTML!!! A complete waste of money.
>
> Outlook Express with Quotefix still beats everything else out there
> hands down - even TB. :(

Yeah, I was looking for a way to be able to mail from any of our servers
and didn't want to install any bloated mailer. I looked at Blat, some
old Eudora Lite version and also TB, but found them all being tedious in
one way or another... 8-(

Outlook Express is rather good as a lightweight mail client (as in
built-in and available on most, if not all windows computers)... Never
thought I'd had to admit that...