[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:23:23 +0100

Hello Clemens,

Friday, June 24, 2005, 10:14:43 PM, you wrote:

> What I miss is a filter-move-function from one account to another.

This was something I wanted and years back BPSW/Peter Nielsen said
might be implemented - but that was then and it hasn't happened and
won't.

>  I use filters
> to have incoming mail moved to special folders. I.E. all mailing list folders are
> assigned to one account. If I sibrscribe with another account, I have to manually
> move.

I am not sure I understand what you are doing.  I use filters to sort
incoming mailing list messages into separate folders.  If I subscribe
with a different account, then I have filters on that account as well
to put the messages in folders in that account.  I think I see what you mean
BUT how do you reply to the messages as most lists now are "closed"
and only the subscriber can post.

> You know a solution (except switching to another mailer)?

I have had a quick look and it appears that The Bat will let you
filter between accounts.  I don't think there is a solution with
PMMail

--
Best regards,
 Xav