[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:41:54 +0100

Hello Sorin,

Monday, June 27, 2005, 8:59:06 AM, you wrote:

> Are we talking PMM now? If yes, it does support the
> filter-move-to-another-account. When you choose what folder to move the
> mail to, make sure you scroll enough up and/or down to see the other
> account's folders. This assuming that you have more than one account
> setup in PMM.

I have never seen this as a possibility in PMMail.  All I have ever
seen, on a complete scroll down, are the folders in the account you
are seeking to apply a filter to.  As far as I was aware, moving
between accounts using a filter was not possible in PMMail.

--
Best regards,
 Xav