[pmmail-list] Exporting fromm PMM to Outlook?

John Bridges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:23:38 -0800

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:37:11 +0100, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>Man, this sounds tedious! 8-)
>
>Why did you do the OL Express step? Can't you import the stuff directly to OL? I might actually try this out.

I don't honestly know.

I gave him the pile of messages (over 15,000), and he figured out a reliable
way to import all of them.

 That he got something to work 100% was impressive because everytime I've
tried previously with my own scripts, and other tools the results were mixed.
But then I have many messages going back to early OS/2 versions of PMMail.