[pmmail-list] Exporting fromm PMM to Outlook?

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:37:48 +0100

lists@blueprintsoftwareworks.com <> thus spake on den 11 mars 2005
18:28:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:56:04 -0500, Allan McLane wrote:
>
>> Once that was running I dumped a bunch of PMMail .msg files into
>> an
> account INBOX that had been created by the mail server.
>>
>> Last, I ran Outlook, and POP'ed 127.0.0.1 to access the
>> mailserver.
> All the files I had dropped into the server were brought in by
> Outlook
> just fine.

Done. I ran something called Mail Enable. A free mail server, and
apparently with all the features the "big boys" have. Worked like a
charm and with Monster Magnet, Linkin Park, Judas Priest etc in the
background the 5 hrs didn't seem that ling although I feel e bit
flakey. Probably my typing is also affected. AMyway, now al my
mail's bounced from PMM to OL.

Thx to whoever tested this and let me know that this worked.

>    Just a reminder that PMMail has the ability to use a folder on
> your
> disk instead of a POP3 source... it can do more, can't it?

Huh??

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer		Web:
http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/ # Dept of Medicinal
Chemistry,		Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 3 signals >> GSM # Div of
Org Pharm Chem,		Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023 # Box 574, Uppsala
University, 		Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474 # SE-751 23 Uppsala,
Sweden		Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b #
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ASCII ribbon campaign - Against html E-mail
# /\
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#
# BOFH excuse follows: Sysadmins unavailable because they are in a
meeting talking about why they are unavailable so much.