[pmmail-list] what's the latest from blueprintsoftwareworks.com?

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:06:59 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:51:19 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea what we should
> expect from pmmail2000.com or blueprintsoftwareworks.com?

   Mh. What we _should_ expect, I think, is that Blueprintsoftwareworks
does at least say what they intend to do.

   But it looks as if they are in a very depressed mental state and
can't come to a decision...

   On Sourceforge there is a section for PMMail/2, i.e. the OS/2
version, but there nothing happens either.

   Maybe someone should _rob_ the source code...

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main