[pmmail-list] Question on signature placement .......

Frank Winkler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 09 May 2005 11:12:42 +0200

Frank S Barnes III wrote:

  >Normally when I reply to an email, PMMail appends my signature to the
very end of the email, after all the things that I am replying to. Is there
a way to have the signature added at the end of my reply
  >before all the stuff that I am replying to? This would keep the current
reply and the current signature together. Have I missed an option somewhere
that would format the reply this way or is this something
  >that can't be done. Thanks in advance.

People who put the "whole stuff" (ToFu in German) at the end of the mail
don't deserve to use PMMail :) ... they are Outlook losers ...

Frank Winkler                                               frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                  Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                 Fax +49 89 45841.189