[pmmail-list] Sig block in body was Digest (05/09/2005 09:01) (#2005-820)

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 May 2005 09:19:26 +1000 (AEST)

On Mon, 09 May 2005 09:01:49 -0400, lists@blueprintsoftwareworks.com wrote:

>Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 05:37:58 -0400
>From: "Allan McLane" <amcl@sover.net>
>Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] Question on signature placement .......
>
>Or, answering my own message, by creating a canned reply with the sig info.
>
>--allan
>
>On Sun, 08 May 2005 10:02:13 -0400, Frank S  Barnes III wrote:
>
>Normally when I reply to an email, PMMail appends my signature to the very end of the email, after all the things that I am replying to. Is there a way to have the signature added at the end of my reply
>before all the stuff that I am replying to? This would keep the current reply and the current signature together. Have I missed an option somewhere that would format the reply this way or is this something
>that can't be done. Thanks in advance.
>
>Frank Barnes

My solution is Canned Replies because I can RMB in my OS/2 version and select
one from the many. I wear many hats and occasionally find it better to
top-post - even though I know it isn't the best.

It's a bit fiddly to set up, but cut/n/paste from Signatures to Canned
Replies in Setup works OK, and it's done once.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
os2@melbpc.org.au or
talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Save time - see it my way.