[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 13 May 2005 20:47:04 +0100

Hello Per,

Friday, May 13, 2005, 8:46:58 AM, you wrote:

> Gents,

> when I reply to an email that was in UTF-8, it looks like my reply is sent, however
> when I check my Sent Mail, I only see half of it ... somehow PMMAIL chokes on the UTF-8
> bit.  I've had enough - Thunderbird here I come.

> It's a real pity.

> /Per Jessen, Zurich

Take a look at "The BAt"  www.ritlabs.com

I still use PMMail but have once again looked at this emailer and find
I can configure things the way I do in PMMail.  It also lets me read messages
that PMMail can't from some mailing lists.  And it is still in active
development.

--
Best regards,
 Xav                            mailto:xav@glenmere.com