[pmmail-list] saving attachments and deleting them afterwards

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 May 2005 15:31:01 -0400

Of course, thanks Robert, it was too early in the morning without my
eye-opener from Melitta.

--
 Ciao,
      Kenn

           _____ A Quote for Today _____

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning and yet,
  I'm happy.  I can't figure it out.  What am I doing right?
       - Charles M. Schulz