[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

prog@lomascentral.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 15 May 2005 20:36:28 +0100

Ralph,

Absolutely, most problems with it can be solved with a text editor, a
little knowledge of the file format (ie what the message header line
looks like) and in  the case of an editor with a good search and replace
mechanism.

If the worst comes to the worst you can open it in notepad and read your
email from there :-)

Tim