[pmmail-list] alright, I've had enough ...

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 May 2005 09:36:24 +0200

lists@blueprintsoftwareworks.com <> sez on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:27
AM:

>> Is Dynamic Store a PMM-clone, or something?
>>

> Yes, try <http://www.dbsoft.org/dmail.php> for Brian Smith's
> DynamicMail, a clone of PMMail.

Looks good! And it's based on MySQL for the storage. That *is* cool! And
not forgetting more stable than any other way of storing mail, including
the mbox, pst or any other formats, no matter how many mails you have
stored! 8-)