[pmmail-list] nasty bug in pmmail for OS/2

Marc Lewis marc.lewis at net396.fidonet.org
Fri Apr 21 04:12:09 MEST 2006

Hello All.

<On 19Apr2006 01:44 Maurice Gu‚ron? wrote a message regarding [pmmail-list]
nasty bug in pmmail for OS/2 >

 ?G> Reinhard, Thanks for your prompt response. Have you run into this
 ?G> problem? It's hard to pin-point the culprit in cases like this.
 ?G> Does the same problem occur in mail exchange between windows
 ?G> computers? Do you know how to "switch off inline display of
 ?G> attachments"? In what Windows program(s) should this be done? And
 ?G> on the OS/2 side, should something be planned for future versions
 ?G> (!) of this great pmmail? TIA
 ?G> mg

Maurice, if you would send me any attached .doc file I will try opening the
e-mail in Windows with  PMMail, The Bat! and Outlook Distress and see if I can
make a determination if there actually is a problem with the message bundle.

marc (at) sursum-corda (dot) com

Best regards,
Marc