[pmmail-list] corrupted files crash program

Dave Whiteman - NASA/GSFC david.n.whiteman at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 9 15:08:16 MEST 2006

Actually, I went and associated Notepad with the filetype .msg and now .msg results from a GoogleDesktop Search open up in notepad. Thus far, no negative
consequences to the operation of PMMail.

>Thursday, June 8, 2006, 9:57:19 AM, Dave wrote:
>
>> Ron,
>
>>         I am running Larry'sTextIndexer and it has found my .msg
>> files from PMMail just great. When I click on one of those that has been found by
>> GoogleDesktop the PMMail New Message window comes up with the
>> desired email as an attachment. I cannot then read the attachment. How do you get
>
>I had tried the same app, and that's the problem I ran into.  I ended up just using it as a reference to find the message using Explorer and opening it that way.
Not very practical.

>And, BTW, thanks to all that responded with The Bat! <F4> tip-- works great.
>
>--
>Steve Ewing
>http://www.qmss.com/~sewing

Dave

*********************************
David Whiteman, Ph.D.
NASA/GSFC
Code 613.1/Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Branch
david.n.whiteman at nasa.gov
Building 33 Room D404 (office)        301 614-6703
Building 33 Room F421B (lab)          301 614 6775
Greenbelt, MD 20771                       301 614-5492 (fax)

Raman Lidar Group ->     http://ramanlidar.gsfc.nasa.gov
WAVES Field Camaign -> http://ecotronics.com/lidar-misc/WAVES.htm

Please use the lab address for shipments.