[pmmail-list] An XP query

jlillis jlillis at vidtek.net
Mon May 22 16:56:49 MEST 2006

I have had this problem since I installed PMmail.  No matter what I do to the command line, it has never worked directly over the
link.  Sometimes, it does however, activate the url if I offset the mouse from the url listed.  This _has_ to be done in front of the
url that's showing in the email, or above the link.  When my cursor goes from the normal arrow to the pointing finger that
normally indicates an active link, nothing happens.

This could be a problem in the code as it's included in the url, and I do _not_ look at my emails as html files.

On Mon, 22 May 2006 05:53:38 +0200 (MES), L.Willms wrote:

>On Fri, 19 May 2006 09:45:51 -0400, Jim Ferguson wrote:

>> In recent weeks URLs which come embedded in PMMail text messages won't
>wake up the link when they are clicked on.

>  Where in the link presented by PMMain to be confirmed do you click?
>Does the problem occur also, when you click at the right end?

>Yours,
>L.W.

>Lüko Willms
>Frankfurt/Main

Confidential/Copyright Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged under State / Federal Copyright Laws.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access  to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized, and not intended. If you are not the intended  recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted, in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to clients, friends, business  acquaintances, or prospective associates, any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is  subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable terms of business or client  engagement understanding.  If no client/business positions have been defined through business  dealings, it is the understanding that the sender has and holds all rights and privileges to the  content, subject matter being discussed, and outcome of said subject matter.

Additionally, any/all information contained within this communications is subject to applicable  Intellectual Property Law(s), Client priviledge exchange, and shall be considered to be the  explicit property of the sender, without prior written variance or exemption.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 75F1 42FD 9736 8593  754B FD54 2788 23AC