[pmmail-list] Interest in New Edition of PMMail

Jack Weaver jackw at attglobal.net
Fri May 26 16:23:53 MEST 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 18:51:58 +0100, Xav wrote:

>Hello Jack,
>
>Thursday, May 25, 2006, 2:43:56 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Or because they have been unsuccessful in finding out, in detail,
>> how to get OS/2 Warp 4.52 to interface to
>> a  high speed internet connection and are tired of dial-up.
>
>This is a joke, right ????????????
>
>--
>Best regards,
> Xav

Oh how I wish that it were.  I maintain fanac.org using classic REXX under OS/2 and migrating that
support to Regina REXX under XP, which, amongst other things, does not support Extended Attributes, is
a royal pain in the ass.  I'd much rather stay with OS/2.

BTW; Background info on me, I'm a retired (1992) IBM programmer and I've been using OS/2 since the
mid 80s (V1.0, before it had PM) so it's embarrassing to have to admit to this situation.  I'm also a member
of VOICE but it has been of little or no help.

Jack Weaver				Webmaster
The Fanac Fan History Project		http://fanac.org/