[pmmail-list] Interest in New Edition of PMMail

Paul Dhuse pdhuse at mirapoint.com
Fri May 26 19:27:55 MEST 2006

When I first got my DSL line back in '98, it wouldn't work with Windows, but it worked
pretty well through OS/2 and InJoy.  Since then, I/ve bought a NetGear DLS gateway router
(now on my second one) and DSL (PacBell/SBCGlobal/at&t) works just fine for a network that
includes OS/2, Win2k, and FreeBSD.

What's your problem?  I'm sure that a gateway/router or a copy of InJoy could fix it.

--
Famous last words?  "It seemed like a good idea at the time ..."

Paul R. Dhuse       Mirapoint, Inc.        (408) 720-3783