[pmmail-list] Exporting address books

Barry Bryan bbryan at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 5 15:54:05 CET 2006

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:34:09 -0800, Virgilijus Trasikis wrote:

>Enclosed is the script.....   I did modify it for my installation...

Sorry I took so long to respond.   The problem in the script is that the PARSE command was broken into multiple lines at
some point.   The REXX commands should each be on one line.  Or you can use a "continuation character" but that is
tricky.   Be sure to edit your scripts with an editor that allows long lines, like NOTEPAD.

Attached is the script with the PARSE corrected.   I did add a "say name" command to demonstrate that the script is
working.

Regards, Barry