[pmmail-list] Warning: PMmail 2000 can corrupt attachments when "detaching"

Xav xav at glenmere.com
Fri Sep 29 17:46:18 MEST 2006

Hello Richard,

> I haven't had this problem with incoming PDF attachments, but
> recently it occurred with one I sent. I resent it several times to
> the recipient, and he never could
> open it; yet it opened fine on my machine. And I had never had the
> problem before either, at least not that I could remember. Bizarre.

Was he using a different mailer to you?   I use The Bat! and when
sending to a PMMail user, no attachments would open properly - I had
to revert to using PMMAil 2000 to send.

I started using The BAT! because a linux mailing list I subscribed to
had plenty of messages that would not open in PMMAil 2000.

Regards,

Xav