The solution is to get gdb to tell us when a shared library has been opened.

Camiel Hills Hillsingf at MANISTAR.DE
Fri Apr 27 11:34:47 CEST 2007

Klage an auf Strang und Schwert Adelheiden von Weislingen. The black wind sock of death undulates over the land, feeling, smelling for the crime of separate life, movers of the fear-frozen flesh shivering under a vast probability curve.
The value in the left column is the original color value.
I appreciate any any suggestions for improvement.
Whither should I fly. If you do not have nmake, or wish to install in a different directory, be sure to use a similar naming scheme.
The fanged head of the spotted predator slung over his shoulder was used by Av as a kind of pocket or bag.
Opening and editing annotations.
The whole population of the neighbourhood turned out for a long, trailing funeral which went on for hours and was in effect an indignation meeting.
Then his face grew gentler, and the shadow of a smile appeared.
We had entered at what seemed the axis of the cylinder, which was rounded off at this end, like a pressure tank.
Running away, getting mixed up in murders, and stealing boats. The code and data shown below is for version 20 and should still be applicable to version 21, but not for version 22.