[pmmail-list] Address Book

Andrea Vavassori andrea at modelberg.it
Thu May 17 20:00:41 CEST 2007

Hello to everyone!

Just back from a massive crash that wiped off the partition table of my
computer. I use Windows 2000 and Pmmail2000 2.20.2717. After
reinstalling a plain vanilla version (over a new Win2000 installation
on a different hard disk) I recovered the whole original installation
directory and copied it directly on top of the freshly made
installation. Everything went perfectly i.e. I now have again the same
registration, accounts, scripts, filters etc. with the exception of the
address book. Can anyone tell me what are its files and where they are
placed?

Kind Regards,

/--\ndrea  \/avassori

Modelberg S.N.C.