[pmmail-list] ATT requires SSL Solution=stunnel

Bernhard Krevet krevet at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 00:56:01 CEST 2007

Hi Ben, hi Robert:
thanks very much for the advice, I now downloaded & installed stunnel. Works great after some stumbling on my part with the stunnel.conf (comment out the [imap] lines, and the cert = stunnel.pem line) Also no problem with multiple pop and smtp servers.

One curiosity: After a send with GMail, it does the send, waits for server acceptance, then immediately shows "ERROR: Check error log" where I see: "Sun, 27 May 07 15:40:01 ==> Error ; Server broke connection". All seems to go fine, so what might cause the erroneous error message? No such message with ATT's server...

Thanks again
Bernhard.