[pmmail-list] Folder sorting issue

Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 00:23:01 CET 2007

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:01:29 -0500, Richard Beeson wrote:>I just checked this. The
main folders and subfolders alphabtetize properly in the Move/Copy window in my
PMMail, and I just added a lot of new subfolders. If
>you look at the list immediately after adding a folder, it will show the most recently
added folder last. If you close and reopen the program, the folders will be
>alphabetized.

NO, in my PMMail 2000 runnning on W2K, the folders never re-alphabetize
after reopening the program.  It has been this way for years.

How can I force alphabetization?

Jeffrey Race