[pmmail-list] Header files

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Mon Nov 12 02:49:35 CET 2007

Jeffrey Race wrote:
> On my system are 892 files of form HEAD200 .HDR consisting of the
> header of a past message and a fragment of its text.  What are they,
> why are they here, and what consequence if I delete them?

Probably you at one point selected "leave all mail on the server" which keeps the email headers so if will download only once.

If you have no need for them, such as you have fetched all mail off of the server, then you can delete the headers in the account properties dialog, receive tab, and push the reset button.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems