[pmmail-list] Life there somewhere!

Phil Morgan pmorgan at attglobal.net
Sun Feb 3 00:26:00 CET 2008

I share your dismay.  I cannot imagine why a great product like PMMail 2K f/Win  cannot justify updating to allow use with current standards for email, security, and HTML.  I use TBird for many things but depend on PMMail for most electronic text communications.

 - - Phil, by Palm Treo700p
       Composed in VersaMail