[pmmail-list] It Was Bound To Happen -- HELP !!

O. Martin Moran ommoran at telusplanet.net
Tue Feb 26 03:56:16 CET 2008

On Monday, February 25, 2008 at 7:38:04 PM, Phil wrote:

PK> How did you migrate your PMMail message files to T-Bird (if you did)?

Go to this site:
http://www.os2site.com/sw/internet/mail/convert/index.html and look
for PMM2moz.zip

>> Sure is nice to be able to see HTML formatted eMails

PK> I am one of the loudest ranters and ravers about e-mail messages being
PK> sent in plain text only.

Yes, me as well.  Except that you get many information e-mails from
companies you trust (for me, some airlines, etc.) that are a) safe
and b) formatted properly.

Plain text is great, but sometimes it doesn't convey everything.

--
Martin Moran            ommoran at telusplanet dot net
Beaumont, Alberta

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ommoran/publickey.txt

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"

PGP Public Key Fingerprint:  CEF6 48D8 73FC 2A36 3287  FC20 CAEC 75D1 9C58 B861