[pmmail-list] It Was Bound To Happen -- HELP !!

Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 11:24:30 CET 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:15:48 +0100, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>does anybody really care that the rest legit mail is html or not?

html-formatted mail is an important spam and malware vector in addition to its other negative aspects

>We have bigger problems to deal with, spam >being one of them. 8-}

My view exactly and that's why I wrote

 <http://www.camblab.com/misc/univ_std.txt>
   based on
 <http://www.camblab.com/nugget/spam_03.pdf>

>Personally I think all mail should be plain text, but html has its points too at times.

That's why the html article is titled "between consenting adults"

:)