[pmmail-list] Active?

jlillis jlillis at vidtek.net
Sat Jan 19 04:54:36 CET 2008

I had to switch to Thunderbird.  I had a mail Imap server and could not
get pmail to config to get my mail from the server.

After years of solid, and very pleasant use, I went thunderbird.

Anyone have a fix for my problem?

'No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'
-- Ronald Reagan