[pmmail-list] PMmaill cannot send bigger eMails - It stops after some Kbytes of transmission

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Jan 19 22:00:33 CET 2008

Ben Stover wrote:

> When I sent bigger eMails (e.g. > 100 KB) then the upload speed is at first normal but then slows down and finally halts at approx 57 kB forever.
> The eMail is NOT sent.

While using PMMail for Windows (Windows 2000), I never came across this sort of trouble. Used to send and receive many large emails, emails with attachments.

Possibly could it be specific to the SMTP you are connecting / sending through? Any chance you can try another SMTP?

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems