[pmmail-list] It Was Bound To Happen -- HELP !!

Peter Jespersen flywheel at illogical.dk
Thu Mar 6 11:42:11 CET 2008

Jeffrey Race skrev:
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:38:04 -0800, Phil Kane wrote:
>
>>> Sure is nice to be able to see HTML formatted eMails
>
> <http://www.camblab.com/nugget/htmlmail.pdf>

Yes, in many ways HTML messages suck.

But in the rest of the world it has become standard and has its good
points. Sometimes the text is easier to convert and I know severel
people whith a rather poor vision, that prefers HTML - no other tools
are required to enlarge the text without messing the layout up - than
the HTML viewer/browser.

--

Live long and prosper ...
Peter Jespersen

Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)