[pmmail-list] Accidental account deletion

Derek W. Keoughan derek at finnsoft.com
Fri May 23 14:51:02 CEST 2008

James Moe wrote:

>>>   Restore from backup.
>> Gee, how TRULY helpful, James...
>>
>   Sometimes the obvious needs stating. Unless you think that person does
> not do backups?

People that do backups don't ask questions like "how do I restore a
deleted account".  :)

I've been in business for 13+ years doing this, and have seen more blank
stares when I ask about a recent backup set than I can remember.

-Derek

--

Derek W. Keoughan,
Finnegan Software, Inc.,  Brampton, Ontario, Canada  http://www.finnsoft.com

Consulting, Networking, Cabling, Internet, Hardware, Software, Tech Support
eComStation, OS/2 Warp/Server, WinXP/2000/NT/Me/9x, Linux
Customized PURRformance PC's & Servers, OnSite Services, Installations
and Upgrades

= Celebrating 13 years of "happily purring" computing - Founded 1995-02-02 =

FinnSoft "CyberCat" logo clothing and more -
http://www.cafepress.com/finnsoft

View my profile on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/derekkeoughan