E, it being brand new and a sumptuous article of deal. But the surpris

Tamondong nobby at isw.at
Sat Aug 22 08:05:26 CEST 2009

N was a purse; and very handy, too; you could pay out money in the dark
with it, with accuracy; and you could carry it in your mouth; or in your
vest pocket, if you had one. I made them of several sizes --one size so
large that it would carry the equivalent of a dollar. Using shot for
money was a good thing for the government; the metal cost nothing, and
the money couldn't be counterfeited, for I was the only person in the
kingdom who knew how to manage a shot towe