[pmmail-list] PMMail2000 folders not listed alphabetically in Move pull down menu

Richard Beeson richardelli at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 19:12:53 CEST 2009

If you're talking about the "Move pull-down" that appears when you try to move a message to another folder, if  you create a new
folder while you're in the dialogue, it will appear at the bottom of the list. It will stay that way until you exit the program. If you exit, then
reload, the program, the folders should be listed alphabetically in the Move pull-down as well as on the main page. The same thing
happens, I believe, if you create a new folder in the main folder pane.

If you're talking about an alphabetical or other order in the address book list, that will not change by itself. The address book listing
can, however, be edited in a text editor to whatever order you want, but you have to do it carefully.

RB

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:30:32 +0700, Jeffrey Race wrote:

>Folders are listed correctly in the main page display but
>at the Move pull-down list they appear non-alphabetically
>wasting a lot of time.   Why is this and what is the fix?
>Jeffrey Race

Richard Beeson
richardelli at earthlink.net

Text-only (non-HTML) emails appreciated,
with separate attachments (no inline graphics).