At was printed in New England was "intituled"

Colabella climatizes at brummie.net
Tue Sep 1 19:55:07 CEST 2009

 "a bitter bad judge 'o women," for he called again and again. "She
seemed resolved not to move out of the house; made some Difficulties to
accept an Election Sermon lest it should be an obligation to her. The
coach staying long, I made some excuse for my stay. She said she would
be glad to wait on me till midnight provided I should solicit her no
more to that effect." This decision he accepted. Poor old wife-seeking
Judge, with your hanging sleeves, your broken and drooping wings, feebly
did you still flutter around for a resting-place to "lay your Weary Head
in modesty." You fluctuated to a new widow, Madam Harris, and she gave
you "a nutmeg as it grew," ever a true lover's gift in Shakespeare's
day. On January 11th, 1722, this letter was sent to "Mrs. Mary G