n the blackest colors. Meanwhi

Marquina Croom levities at biomedic.be
Sat Apr 10 16:37:10 CEST 2010

Y--why?" inquired Fink,
in genuine despair. "Do not ask me," said Sabine, scarce audibly. "I
must hear my sentence from your own lips," cried Fink. "You have
played with your own life

and with the life of others; you would always be unsparing in carrying
out your plans; you would undertake what was great and noble--that I
believe--but you would not shrink from the sacrifice of individuals. I
can not bear such a spirit. You would be kind to me--that, too, I
believe; you would make as many allowances for me as you could, but
you would always have to make them: that would become burdensome to
you,
and I should be alone--alone in a foreign land. I am weak, spoiled,
bound by a hundred ties to the customs of this house, to the little
domest