[pmmail-list] PMMail2000 for Windows stopped in its tracks!

Larry Snyder ldsnyder at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jun 10 15:07:58 CEST 2010

I had the same thing happen a couple years back and the program didn't
want to accept the old passkey to reactivate. Fortunately I had a live
copy on a backup drive and simply recopied the program files over the
active version. It's still my only mail program, so I don't think you
have to fear a built-in fail date.

Larry Snyder
Davis, CA
v. 2.20.2717