[pmmail-list] PMMail2000 for Windows stopped in its tracks!

Robert Traynor (BobT) rtraynor at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jun 12 01:30:29 CEST 2010

John,

With PMMail, wether Windows or Os/2, you should always backup
everything.

It is one of the few programs that once registered (inc. Dlls) with
the OS can be copied and run from anywhere or any drive without
having to be reinstalled from scratch.

And it is a good idea to keep a working copy on another machine,
just set it to "Leave Mail On Server", just in case.

Lots of luck with BMT Micro, if they have to rely on BluePrint Software
you are stuffed.  Not a well organised company, IMHO.

Robert Traynor (BobT).
12 June 2010   9:28

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 00:17:35 +1000 (AEST), John Angelico wrote:
<SNIP>
> I only have a data backup of my mail tree, which lives on the server. My
> program files are on my local machine.
>
> BobT, it looks like I might be stuck, as the INI and TCK files are not
> backed up anywhere that I can find.
>
> Thanks for the info, all.
>
> Oh, well, looks like I am waiting for BMT Micro to send me new keys.

Grey's Law: "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice".