[pmmail-list] Receiving Mail from GMail ?

Richard Beeson richardelli at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 22:32:20 CET 2010

Everyone has different needs and preferences, and I respect that. I tend to shy away from Google because I don't trust them not to
gather information. However, I do use Google Adwords for some things, so I guess they've got me anyway. But in any event, I'm quite
happy with my own domain's email, and can keep using PM Mail. I just experimented with Pegasus, and it has the same problem with
saving out separate messages to archive. It can be done, but is so cumbersome it's not useful for large numbers of files. And it won't
open a file that's a separate email file. Even TBird can do that. I simply can't understand why this model of all-mails-in-one-file came to
be.

I see you are still with attglobal (formerly ibm.net). I left it when I went broadband. Do they have broadband yet?

R.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:51:10 +0000, Philip Morgan wrote:

>I don't share your opinion.  I like both programs and like my GMail, too.

Richard Beeson
richardelli at earthlink.net

Text-only (non-HTML) emails appreciated,
with separate attachments (no inline graphics).