[pmmail-list] Receiving Mail from GMail ?

Richard Beeson richardelli at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 00:02:34 CET 2010

I believe it wasn't, but maybe he's changed his mind by now. I tried to put him together with Emil Fickel, who authors programs like EF
Commander, and also started out in OS/2. I thought they'd be a good fit. Brandon seemed open to the idea, but Emil didn't want to go
ahead with it. Guess he likes to do his own stuff. Maybe if enough of us lean on both of them, they'll see reason...:)

Going through another programmer like Emil would not be the same as a group effort, at least not if he was to sell it himself. The
prices he charges for his programs are really reasonable, and they are very handy utilities. I use a lot of them. Since he doesn't want
to take on updating PM Mail, maybe someone else would, if there could be some kind of arrangement made.

Time for me to go into my email archives on the outboard HDD (the archives I couldn't have made in any other program) and see what
exchanges I had over this issue a few years ago.

R.

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:21:58 +0000, Philip Morgan wrote:

>Wasn't the Windows license/source code not for sale?

Richard Beeson
richardelli at earthlink.net

Text-only (non-HTML) emails appreciated,
with separate attachments (no inline graphics).