[pmmail-list] Support for updating PMMail2k

Richard richard at biscount.com.au
Sun Mar 14 06:06:01 CET 2010

HI All
If the code is to be updated - don't make the mistake of wanting it ALL now!!
Just get the project moving and then add more later
Many projects get lost with the "we MUST have" concept.
The only thing we MUST have is an ongoing development project, if PMMAIL is not to eventually die!
Then we can ALL put our wishes in (like a decent spell checker!) :)
I hope PMMAIL does get developed future as it does have great potential.
Richard Brooker