[pmmail-list] Recent request from ??? for a way to do more recent mail

Rod Whitworth glisten at witworx.com
Sat Mar 20 07:37:29 CET 2010

Sometime in the last few weeks I saw a message on this list about
getting an updated version of PMmail that could handle some of the more
.. modern... mail "features".

I had no real answer at the time and the trash emptying function has
done its job.

BUT if the person needing this can see this message, I believe that
Claws may meet his needs.

There is a windows port at http://www.claws-mail.org/win32/index.php
and general clues can be garnered at pages linked to
http://www.claws-mail.org/

Specifically it uses MH (individual file/message) by default and will
import from mbox and maildir IIRC.

HTH,
HAND,
Rod/

Please reply on-list. I <am> subscribed. Mail to the sender address
coming from other than list servers in my filter will be tarpitted for
24 hours after every attempt.
PMmail provides a Reply-To: function. That works if you really must
reply off-list.

R/

Rod/

>From the land "down under": Australia.