[pmmail-list] How to detach/unlink PMMail from (uninstalled) PGP installation?

Ben Stover bxstover at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 12:18:45 CEST 2010

As you know PMMail ist able to access and use an PGP installation.
In the past I installed at first PGP (v6.5.8) and later PMMail.

Everything works fine.

Recently I uninstalled PGP v6.5.8. Unfortunetly PMMail has problems to start. PMMaiil complains about missing *.dlls.

How can I detach/unlink an existing PMMail installation from PGP?

Do I really have to uninstall PMMail and re-install it again?

I cannot beleive. There must be somewhere an "usePGP" *.ini entry or checkbox or Registry entry which should simply be disabled/deleted and
PMMail can continue to work.

Does someone know how to do this in detail?

Ben