PGP signatures

Cristian Secara PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:50:18 +0300

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:09:39 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>How does the list server damage the content?

Please take a look and tell me what's the PGP signature status of your
*own* received messages ? (in case you do not used NOREPro)
On my computer, some of your messages are 'Unable to verify PGP
signature; Public key is not in keyring'. That is NOT true, your public
key IS in my keyring.
Some other messages (from you) are ok.
Using either PMMail98 or PGPi Tools v6.0.2.

Remember my signed message posted to this list one or two days ago ?
The local copy of my message is ok ('Message signed by Cristian Secara,
bla, bla').
The received copy of my message gives 'Invalid signature by Cristian
Secara <secarica@fx.ro> on 04/17/99 02:43:35'

A signed message sent directly to myself is ok.

Hm ?

Best wishes,
        Cristi