Wish List for PMMail

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:27:23 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:40:06 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 12:35:41 PM, Ralph wrote:
>> Ahhh, I found it.  I haven't updated it since August but it will give
>> us a place to start:
>
>    Also this isn't a complete list.  It looks more like the "release it now,
>dammit!" list with minor feature improvements requested.  For example, IMAP
>isn't listed.  The ability to have separate ascending/descending settings on
>the different sort orders isn't there.

You're right.  I didn't look to closely at the list but I did find a
much longer version which I will post.  Thanks for catching that.

>    My new pet feature request...  A Palm conduit.  ;)

I'll assume you are referring to a link with the Palm Pilot OS and not
some sort of deviant behavior so I'll add it to the next version of the
list.

Thanks,

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com