copy, questions

Norm pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:20:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:53:40 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>>window.  Although I'm currently running a v2.1 beta I'm almost positive
>>that feature was there in the v2.0 GA release.
>
>Not on mine... :)

     Sorry, my mistake.  I just read through all my beta announcements
and found that the feature was added in a *VERY* early beta (~7 months
ago).  I guess since I got the beta so soon after the v2.0 release I
confused the two.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *