Double Byte -- Also, PMMAIL2

S Zaveloff pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 23 Jun 99 09:28:17

I am new to this list so please forgive me if these topics have been
discussed before.

I have two questions about PMMAIL for OS/2.

1. Has anybody been able to get either of the double-byte utilities on
the PMMAIL Web site to work? I downloaded both of them but couldn't
figure out how to use either.

2. Right now I am using PMMAIL 1.92 (1.96 would not work properly on
my system--it kept on freezing). I downloaded the trial version of
PMMAIL 2 and used it for a while but the only significant difference that
I noted was the addition of the preview window. Am I missing something?
Is it worth spending the money to upgrade?

(BTW. I sent both of these questions to support@pmmail.com but never
received answers to either of them.)

Steven H. Zaveloff			     zaveloff@onr.com
P.O. Box 200203			     Tel: (512)219-7142
Austin, Texas 78720-0203		     Fax: (512)219-9356