Another New Feature Request

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 13:50:22 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I have a more general observation. I do not
see how an external editor helps at all or has anything
at all to do with the problem. Do I send email with or
without hard returns? This question is independent of
editors.

(Some Mahler)

w3

=======================

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:22:46 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Monday, November 01, 1999, 12:16:56 PM, Ralph wrote:
>> the same thing (without the quote character).  Hopefully we'll see this
>> in a future release.
>
><singsong>
>External editooooooor.
></singsong>
>
>--
>         Steve C. Lamb         | I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your
>         ICQ: 5107343          | main connection to the switchboard of souls.

w3

Bill Wood
Las Vegas, NV
wwwood@lv.rmci.net