Another New Feature Request

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 11:18:45 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:01:17 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    BTW, hard returns are a good thing.  I really dislike having only one
>quote mark for a whole 20-line paragraph because some schmuck didn't have
>word-wrap turned on.

FWIW, I also like hard returns. However, I'd like more people to use
a sane line width (maybe 70 chars?) so I don't have to keep
stretching my message windows to see their messages with "one line
per line". :-)

But that's *my* little rant. I don't want to steal the floor...

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler