Another New Feature Request

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:02:25 +0100 (MEZ)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:56:04 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:47:32 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:
>
> >Or am I the only one who sometimes while viewing a bunch of msgs leaves one
> >open changes folder to look up something there then alt-tabs to to the open
> >msg and clicks on one of those blue arrows?
>
> Can someone give me an explicit step-by-step to reproduce this? I was
> able to reproduce it in the past but now I can't. I don't know if
> I've forgotten what the procedure was or if it has somehow gotten
> 'fixed' on my system or if it's just intermittent.

Just go to a folder where there is more than one unread msg, open the
first, then switch from the msg-read window back to the pmmail/2 main
window. There you change to an other folder and open a msg there. You can
leave it open or close it, I don't think it makes any difference. Switch
back to your first msg-reaf window and try there to get the next unread
msg. crash.

SaS
--
  Alexander.Sarras@ap.univie.ac.at  |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!